Child Support Attorney

in Greensburg, PA

724 - 887 - 0800

Contact David G. Petonic Today

Attorney David G. Petonic Gets You Proper Child Support

If you are going through a divorce, or you are divorced, and you need child support for your children, then you need Attorney David G. Petonic on your side. When you need to know that your child or children are receiving proper support payments, consult with our law firm in Greensburg, PA. We have the experience to help families determine if there is enough to support your children. The state of Pennsylvania has child support guidelines that define what is reasonable. Give us a call at (724) 887-0800 Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., or stop by our office at 314C Porter Avenue in Scottdale.

We Can Get Your Child Support Modified

If you are the provider for your children and have unusual or unexpected expenses, it may be time to review and modify your child support needs. Allow David G. Petonic, Attorney at Law to get the modification done. Pennsylvania offers basic child support guidelines to help you determine reasonable support expectations. As children grow, however, the amount of monetary support they may require can also be adjusted. This is especially true in cases where the child may have extraordinary health, educational, or employment expenses.

Going After Overdue Child Support Payments

Has your spouse stopped paying their child support? Attorney David G. Petonic and his law firm staff are here for parents who have not received overdue child support payments. We can help you with interactions for collecting past-due payments, which are handled through the Department of Health and Human Services. Contact us today to meet with us about your case.

Satisfied Clients Refer Friends to Our Firm

Clients trust our lawyer, David G. Petonic, for help on child support matters. Satisfied clients refer their friends and family members when they need a trusted, knowledgeable attorney in Westmoreland County, PA and Fayette County, PA. We regularly work with clients who have been referred to us. Our firm provides legal help with current and overdue child support payments, including modifications and adjustments.